Dreadtober 2026 - Necron 'Knight' - Construction Begins
-
Hello Dreadtober-teers!
For those not in the know, Dreadtober is an annual event held over the
month of October where hobbyists pledge to do a dreadnought...
6 days ago

Sorry about that I never did manage to get a chance to have a look at the witch hunter codex so I didnt think it would be wise of me to sputter out ideas on something I dont have alot of knowledge on. A kind of neutral suggestion is to take what you like and to adjust your tactics to make it work.
ReplyDeleteI'm not on any sort of time table, anyways. I have 70ish Sisters to paint and at least 4-6 tanks. I'm just heavily rusty at 40k and any games I do play, in the short term, are going to involve some serious planning and time investment, so I want them to be enjoyable for all. No point in getting someone to taxi me to Olathe for a 40 minute massacre, eh?
ReplyDelete